Hall of FameEdit
- For developing the current District 74 website http://www.toastmasters74.org and for ongoing dedication in the PR function: Frances Boshoff
- Outstanding Member Award: for continued support and contribution to the success of Toastmasters in General: Amanda McMenamin
- For contribution to the Education & Training portfolio which was invaluable in 2005/2006. For enthusiasm and passionfor Toastmasters which is evident in everything you do: Willem and Susan le Roux.
- For everything he's done: Immedate past district governor David Sutcliffe
- For making sure that Golden City could attend Kammacon and volunteering to make sure those members can attend Playcon: Tony Lopes
- For their unwavering support of District 74 through the years and hosting David Sutciffe in Cape Town and helping charter the Old Mutual Toastmasters Club: Martin and Carolann Louw
- For their contribution to Meandercon 2004 and for helping charter Bua JMPD Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department. (2004/5's first new club) Richard and Zosia Greaves
- Young Toastmtaster of the Year award Donna MacLagan
Distinguished clubs, areas and divisionsEdit
A list of distinguished, Select Distinguished and President's Distinguished clubs, areas and divisions is on the District 74 website.. Please visit there for more details. Here are some highlights:
- Growth is flat in TM this year – 119 total as opposed to 120 last year.
- Other indicators (clubs achieving DCP awards) are also flat or slightly down. (by a percentage point or two)
- One Club has achieved President's Distinguished Club three years in a row. Congratulations Cape Town!
- There are 29 areas. 6 Distinguished areas (6 last year), 5 Select Distinguished (one last year) 1 President's distinguished Division (5 last year). * 41% of areas achieved in the previous year (as opposed to 59% the previous year)
Mini Muggins Cup (awarded jointly)
- Bob Bullock
- Liz Bullock